Deb sabo me! Oh well, common tests are over and i've got nothing to do anyway. (:

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

Numero Uno:
I really really love sounds. Its addictive, i swear! I wish to pimp my drum set with transformer cymbals and a better cowbell, and what not (tambourine?). OH TONY ROYSTER'S CRASH OF DOOM! A large variety of sounds! That'd be interesting. I love to see people's eyebrows twitch half an inch closer when they go, 'wtf was that?!' :D
Thats only one example.
Ears > Eyes. Alright, maybe not. They're probably equal.

@:
I am flat footed, (it makes my feet look fat in chucks)
but (strangely) blessed with the abiltiy to run. (long distances)

Thrice:
I have a soft spot for noodles.

4:
I

Am

Bulimic.

No, I kid. :D


WU:
I wrap my (cold) drinks with serviette before I drink from them. I didn't realise that! ZQ told me and i'm starting to find it quite true.

SEEEEEX: (dont let your mind wander off now)
I doodle a lot. Evidence - my notebook. I drew a Dunny on mine and Jt's notebook (today). And a ghost thing in Deborah's. (not today)

SEVEN:
I like to express my emotions with songs and poetry rather than prose.
I guess its because I don't really express myself too fantastically in prose. (its dull. hahaha.) Maybe I just have not tasted the true essence of it yet. And yes, I'm pretty cryptical.

VIII:
I like to observe things and people. This is Earth at its purest, people. Just quieten yourself, and unleash your senses and peripheral vision. (the things closest to you that you hardly ever thought about) Capturing the finest detail at the finest a human mind can grasp. lol.

Doing so, I came up with a theory. It somewhat works for certain people if ther are observant enough. Okay. Heres the Danj Theory Crash Course 101.
The Danj Theory. (unlike the DJ law, when 1/3x - x = 1/3) lol.
(walking) When you see a person walking towards you, (that means walking towards you in the opposite direction you're heading) if you stare deep into the person's eyes, right through into the back of his head, he WILL BLINK before he passes you. It works 95% of the time. (If you are good)

9:
Talk about weird dreams. I get the weirdest. I dreamt about myself going to school without pants, together with someone else. (i think its was Ng Han) Including the entire journey there, From the moment i woke up and had breakfast. Everyone was laughing and I was totally oblivious so I laughed along. (hahahaha) And when i looked down and saw yellow spongebob I RAN all the way back home.
Oh, heres another one. I dreamt that Arshvyn was going out with a Damn Hot Caucasian girl. Yess. But it was quite short, and vague. And when i told him he was really peppy. 'Okay tonight, you must sleep early, have a nice looong dream, and tell me how she looks like.'

The Last One:
It should be rather obvious by now. I have a strange fetish for these ( ) (and these too ^^ says zhen qiang)



Wow. I realised I just did a major self-reflection here. I actually found out things about myself that I didn't already know. I feel like I just studied for physics test.

Alright, enough mucking around. These are the 6 lucky people that have to continue this.
Helios
Colleen
Ryan
Daniel Lim
Sherman
Jillyn (help you rid yourself of your post depression mood)

HAVE FUN!

Danj
made with glue
10:43 PM


Ben
Black
Charleen
Clarisa
Colleen
Crystal
Daniel Lim
Deborah
Elisha
Grace
Helios
Isabella
J.T.
Jillyn
Ken Kok Wah
Leonard
KEEF
Nat
Rachel Wong
RADI8 blog
Rinnah
Ryan
Samantha
Sherm
Shu Ai
Zi Ying

I have a thing for rockets and flying away. Magic. Stars and how beautiful they are. Your eyes. They shine brighter. And light.


Daniel Joshua

Saints rugby
future professional drummer


The greatest tragedy of modern life is that we live our days in quiet desperation.
All our little bottled insecurities are the real issues tormenting us. It is these personal issues, together with our minor everyday problems, that fills a little vaccum in ourselves; a vaccum that determines the goals we set in our lives. How we seperate ourselves from the mainstream fodder.

alphaone431_lee@msn.com